Thursday, July 20, 2006

Total Frustration (from my sock)

I started the Fair Isle socks from KnitPicks and the heel is not turning the way it's suppose to. I started it on 2 circular needles and when I got to the heel, I switched to dpn's. I must have done this part 4 separate times and it's not working out. There are holes when I am turning the heel and if I continue with the foot, there aren't any gussets. I think I'm going to just follow the directions from Cat Bordhi and do the heel her way. I called KnitPicks but the woman I spoke to doesn't knit. She told me to send an e-mail to the Webmaster. I'll do that afterwards.

Yesterday I went walking in the mall for 26 minutes! It was strange at first but I got into the groove. I went around 5 times. That's the equivalent of .6 miles. I also attended a WW meeting. I didn't gain that much. Less than 2 pounds. I am on the right track.

No comments: