Friday, January 02, 2009

What's David Byrne Doing on My Blog?


One of my favorite songs is "Once in a Lifetime" by the Talking Heads. You can see it on YouTube. I just love the beat and I always loved the Talking Heads. I remember seeing them way back in 1977 when they were touring and came to Binghamton. My friends and I paid a big $4 to see them at a very little venue called The OP (the Other Place). They just came out with their first album with the infamous "Psycho Killer" song but we use to dance to all the songs on that album on our dorm floor.

David Byrne got back together with Brian Eno and came out with a new album. I love the first song that was released, "Strange Overtones" and if you go to the box area on my blog, you can advance to that song and listen to it. It's so David Byrne!

Remember, I use this blog to write about knitting and everything else on my mind. I think I'm just damn proud that I was able to embed this music onto the blog. What's next for me?

You can sit and knit while listening to the music. It's really good. You can also go to the website and download the song for free. I just added it to my iPod. I'm happy! I'm a hipknitta!

No comments: